coat of arms of the municipality Chudeřice

Chudeřice

The first written record of the municipality Chudeřice is from 1318, when the Všeslavs of Zachrašťan were entered into the laird’s “Landtafeln” (known as the earliest national atlas). Another reference dates back to 1386, when the village belonged to the goods of Přestavlky, owned by Trnka of Přestavlky. Together with the abandoned fortress in Přestavlky, the municipality Chudeřice was transferred into the ownership of the Lords of Pernštejn in the middle of the 16th century and allocated to the estate of Chlumec nad Cidlinou. It remained so until the end of corvee in 1848, when it was added to the municipality Káranice, and it has been an independent municipality ever since 1913.

Virtual tour

Events calendar

(Česko zpívá koledy)

Masarykovo náměstí (Nový Bydžov)
12/9/2020 18:00 - 19:00

(Kantoři - vánoční koncert)

Jirásek Theatre (Nový Bydžov)
12/13/2020 17:00

(V listí - vernisáž výstavy)

Jirásek Theatre (Nový Bydžov)
12/15/2020 18:15

rop eu