Kosičky

The first written reference to the village Kosičky is from 1369, when it was in the hands of Čeběk of Přestavlky. However, archaeological findings have proven that the village had already existed much earlier on. The 70 hectare Třešický Pond remains preserved from the past. Already back in 1889, a one-storey, two-class school building stood here, and a cultural house in 1939, which now houses the municipal office, post office and library. A number of timber-framed and brick rustic cottages are found in the village.

Virtual tour

Events calendar

(Česko zpívá koledy)

Masarykovo náměstí (Nový Bydžov)
12/9/2020 18:00 - 19:00

(Kantoři - vánoční koncert)

Jirásek Theatre (Nový Bydžov)
12/13/2020 17:00

(V listí - vernisáž výstavy)

Jirásek Theatre (Nový Bydžov)
12/15/2020 18:15

rop eu