The first written reference to the municipality Králíky is from 1635, when it was held by Jan Weighart of Herberstein. His descendants sold it to the Broumav Monastery and ever since then Králíky was connected to the manor in Sloupno. The Broumov Benedictines inhabited the municipality with German settlers from their farmsteads in the borderland region. In 1775, the Benedictine’s drained 5 ponds in the surroundings of the municipality and divided up the acquired land among lacklands during Raab’s reforms.

Řehota, Podoliba and Chmelovice lie adjacent to Králíky. An interesting Empirical farmstead stands in the municipality Chmelovice.

Virtual tour

rop eu