Lišice

The first historical figure was the ruler Ješek of Lišice in 1396. Following him is Father Peter of Lišice and Bartoš of Lišice. In 1410, Václav of Lišice was the sole holder of the estate and had his own heraldry – a silver hook on a red background. After the Hussite wars a dispute arose over Lišice’s goods between the church and King George of Poděbrad, which was never followed-up on. In 1545, the goods of Lišice were transferred into the hands of Vilém Kostka of Postupice, who added them to the Chlumec estate.

Virtual tour

Events calendar

(Křížem krážem aneb Sexem ke štěstí)

Jirásek Theatre (Nový Bydžov)
5/19/2021 19:00

(Dva nahatý chlapi)

Jirásek Theatre (Nový Bydžov)
6/8/2021 19:00

rop eu