Mlékosrby

Based on its location, it is possible to assume that the beginnings of the municipality could be found around the mill, from where the settlement expanded in the direction of the forest. The first written reference to the municipality is from 1343. A fortress once stood in the municipality, which belonged to Jan Šesták of Přestavlky in 1375 – 1383. In 1528, Václav Bořek of Dohalice sold the village to Mlékosrb Vojtěch of Pernštejn, who added it to the Chlumec estate. In 1709, a parish church was established, consecrated to St. Philip and Jacob. The tomb of the Kinsky family stands by the church. In August 1861, Božena Němcová stayed at the spa “u Jelínků.”

Virtual tour

Events calendar

(Česko zpívá koledy)

Masarykovo náměstí (Nový Bydžov)
12/9/2020 18:00 - 19:00

(Kantoři - vánoční koncert)

Jirásek Theatre (Nový Bydžov)
12/13/2020 17:00

(V listí - vernisáž výstavy)

Jirásek Theatre (Nový Bydžov)
12/15/2020 18:15

rop eu