coat of arms of the municipality Nepolisy

Nepolisy

According to archaeological findings, the cadastre of the municipality Nepolisy was already inhabited at the turn of our era. The first written reference to the municipality is from 1299. Before 1359, laird Tas of Skuhrova built a fortress within the grounds of the municipality’s territory, which was later rundown at the beginning of the 16th century. After the Hussite wars, Nepolisy belonged to the Pernštejn estate and in the 17th century, the Kinsky family of Vychnice purchased it along with the Chlumec estate, and owned Nepolisy until corvee ceased to exist.

The focal point of the municipality is the Pseudo-Romanesque church consecrated to the Holy Mary Magdalene.

Virtual tour

Interesting places

Events calendar

(Česko zpívá koledy)

Masarykovo náměstí (Nový Bydžov)
12/9/2020 18:00 - 19:00

(Kantoři - vánoční koncert)

Jirásek Theatre (Nový Bydžov)
12/13/2020 17:00

(V listí - vernisáž výstavy)

Jirásek Theatre (Nový Bydžov)
12/15/2020 18:15

rop eu