coat of arms of the municipality Olešnice

Olešnice

The municipality belonged to the Šternberk estate in Chlumec nas Cidlinou from 1393. Then it shared the history of the Chlumec goods. After the patrimonial arrangement was terminated in the middle of the 19th century, Olešnice, Levín and Loukonos belonged to the union of political municipalities Lučice, in which they remained until 1895, when they detached from it and created an independent joint municipality along with Levín. In 1923, even Levín became independent. Olešnice and Levín rejoined in 1959, when the municipalities made a decision to have joint management.

Virtual tour

Events calendar

(Česko zpívá koledy)

Masarykovo náměstí (Nový Bydžov)
12/9/2020 18:00 - 19:00

(Kantoři - vánoční koncert)

Jirásek Theatre (Nový Bydžov)
12/13/2020 17:00

(V listí - vernisáž výstavy)

Jirásek Theatre (Nový Bydžov)
12/15/2020 18:15

rop eu