Sloupno - chateau

upozorněníIn connection with a government order, it is possible that the building has interrupted or limited providing services. Find out about the current situation with the operator.
503 53 Sloupno

Originally a fortress which was reconstructed into a baroque chateau in the 17th century according to the project of architect Kilian Ignac Dientzenhofer. The building was in the ownership of the Benedictines until 1948, later it served as a storage place for healthcare material.

Telephone: +420 604 317 275, +420 732 337 339
Email: kastelani@centrum.cz, ospocildini@sloupno.eu
Web: www.sloupno.eu

Information

Category chateau
Certificates and memberships Tourist stamp
Style baroque (100%)
Services sale of novelties and souvenirs, sale of tourist stamps, WC
Date of construction 1740-1745

Availability

The nearest train stations
Nearest bus stop
The nearest airport
  • Pardubice (32 km)
  • Mnichovo Hradiště (47 km)
  • Václav Havel Aiport (89 km)
rop eu